Join us on Wednesday, May 24 from 4-8pm at Panera Bread next to the mall for a great opportunity to help your local roller derby league raise money! Just be sure to show this flyer when you place your order:
WHEN: Wednesday, May 24 from 4:00 to 8:00 pm.
WHERE: Panera Bread (the location by the mall) – 1903 Convenience Place, Champaign, IL 61820
WHY: to raise money for Twin City Derby Girls, a 501(c)3 non-profit and Champaign Urbana’s premiere adult roller derby league! We are raising funds to cover our league’s operational expenses so that we can continue to play roller derby and serve our community.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?:
1) Spread the word! Please click “Share” at the top of this event and invite your friends, family and coworkers so Facebook will remind them on the day of the event. Your challenge is to get ONE person besides yourself to order at Panera with a flyer during the fundraiser.
2) Show the flyer when you order! A printed flyer OR an electronic version of the flyer on a mobile phone/tablet must be presented when ordering. Click this link for a copy of the digital flyer to show on your phone.
Panera will give TCDG a donation based on the amount of flyers presented during the fundraiser.
They use a tiered donation scale:
* less than 20 flyers redeemed: NO DONATION
* 20-30 flyers: 10% of net sales from redeemed flyers
* 31-49 flyers: 15% of net sales from redeemed flyers
* 50+ flyers: 20% of net sales from redeemed flyers <<<THIS IS OUR GOAL!!
RSVP to the Facebook event below so you won’t forget! https://www.facebook.com/events/135002307047686??ti=ia